Goorillas are little monkeys made of goo. They stretch, get stuck to things and sometimes they splat!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

DevTrek Week 3 - Goobriella and Game Development

I've made a few adjustments to Goobriella, a bit of a makeover and any feedback would be appreciated. I've stopped tweaking the graphics for now and will see how the prototype goes. I'm looking forward to doing the animations soon, but I have a bit of code to write before I can get to that.



Doing my own play testing yesterday I thought, this game is 'a bit different' :)

But where do I go from here? I'm stuck! What else should fall down, not just fruit and veg. There should be a reason for each thing, whatever it is, falling down.

Next week I'm going to do some brainstorming, bit tough on your own, so I will try to think about the Goorillas and their journey and come up with a few ideas for short stories for children. Then I may be able to answer my own question, and hopefully make this game 'different'. Not just a match 3 game that features Goorillas, but the Goorillas matching game.

No comments:

Post a Comment